Thursday, April 23, 2009

P.O.V. (Point of View)

Alice Kinnian: I used to be happy for him, but now I'm not sure. Before people used and humiliated him now they hate him. We used to have a good relationship, we could talk and I would teach him spelling and grammar. Charlie taught me a few things in return. But now he is crashing. I can't help but fall into a deep dark hole when I see him alone in his apartment. I know he wants to be loved on his last days, but he is afraid. I'll always love him though.

Norma:
He's back! Charlie is back. The last time I saw Charlie he couldn't even spell and I was ashamed of him. He used to embarrass me, but I was so horrible to him. I remember when he was little he would wet his pants when he was scared. I thought it was gross, but he couldn't help it. The last time I saw him, he was being taken away to be with "his kind". Now Charlie is intelligent. It hit me that I shouldn't have treated him the way I did.

Algernon:
This is so weird. I can race, I love running. I'm kept in this cage all day, so the humans can do tests on me with another one of their kind. At first he would curse me, because I would beat him in the races. He hated me, I knew it. Now I see a more compassionate side he strokes my fur and says my fur is soft. I can't help but wonder why I'm so different and important.

-Zoe Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment